Nutrition Global is a website dedicated to help our readers get the best nutrition, health, and wellness information.
Our goal is to provide unbiased facts and informed opinions on health, nutrition, fitness, and overall wellness for our readers.
Our audience want valuable content they can act on. So, if you have any tips, ideas or strategies we would love to hear from you.
Here are a few simple criteria:
1. New & Original- Your post must be fresh, relevant, original and unpublished. That means it does not exist anywhere else.
2. Comprehensive & well written – Please check spelling, punctuation, and grammar. That means good editing and proofreading. We all make mistakes, but no one like to read a post full of simple spelling errors.
3. No fluff – Your post should be at least 300 words, useful and practical with good title and relevant information. Our readers want content they can benefit from.
4. Images – If you have any images for the post, please ensure that you have permission to use the image, and send it as attachment along with the post. Also, please indicate the origin of the image, so we can credit the source if required.
5. Author bio – Your post should include a short bio (50 words or less) of yourself at the end. You may also include links to your website, blog, or social media pages in the bio section.
6. No affiliate links – Unfortunately, affiliate links are not permitted. However, you can link to your site.
7. Comment on post – We appreciate your responses to some of the comments once your post is published.
8. References – If you have used any data, quotations, or other third-party content in the post, please include proper references in the article for proper attribution/credit. We only want to ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
Our goal is to publish your original post the way it is received. However, in case of minor spelling or grammar errors, we reserve the right to edit the post as needed . You also agree that If your guest post is accepted for publication, Nutrition Global will retain full copyright ownership of the post to avoid duplicate content issue and to ensure that the post is not published anywhere else in future.
Your post are very valuable, and would give the our readers some fresh perspectives beyond what we can provide. Please send your submission to: info (at) nutritionglobal (dot) com. Further, please note that it might take a few days before your post to appear on the site.
We look forward to reading and learning from your posts. Thanks again for your interest in guest posting.